Returns and Exchanges
Ausport Superstore Returns Policy
Ausport Superstore is happy to accept returns, whether it be due to change of mind or sizing issues, etc. This will either be handled via an exchange or store credit. Items must be in as new condition, with the original manufacturer's tags attached (where applicable). Receipt or tax invoice must be presented.
Returns and exchanges must be within 30 days of original purchase date.
We do not offer cash refunds under any circumstances.
Should you have any queries, contact Ausport directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The majority of warranty returns (including Out of Box Failure) are now handled directly by the product manufacturers or their authorised service centre.
All Warranty claims are not with Ausport, but with the Manufacturer concerned.
All Returns sent back to Ausport MUST BE pre-paid freight.
Ausport will NOT accept return to sender or receiver pays.
Please note some items have a one time replacement warranty (eg. bats & cleats). For further information please contact Ausport.
For all product return enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Returns must be sent to 11 Rushdale Street, Knoxfield VIC 3180. Along with the item, please include the following:
- Copy of your original Invoice/Order Confirmation
- Copy of the email from us confirming the return
- Original packaging and ALL parts & accessory items that came with your product
We will notify you as soon as we have received your returned product and keep you updated on its status.
Ausport Superstore cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to products occurring in transit on return to our warehouse.
Ausport Superstore may not accept product returns if any of the following apply:
- Incomplete or missing parts
- The customer has simply changed their mind or decided they do not like the goods
- There are signs of physical damage to the product
- The product has been damaged due to unreasonable or unintended use