Price to be Quoted on Application.......
Why Choose An Arm-Style Pitching Machine?
Hitting is all about timing.
You must have the proper timing to know when to start your swing and when to shift your weight.
This is achieved by watching the pitcher's arm and release of the ball.
An arm-style pitching machine is the only type of pitching machine that gives you that same sense of timing.
With each pitch you see the machine's arm wind up and release the ball.
It is the realistic nature of the machine that allows you to practice the same fundamentals in the batting cages as you use on the field.
Because of this, the Iron Mike™ arm-style pitching machines are the favorite machines of professional players and coaches worldwide.
Price includes "Wired for Australian Power Supply". - Needs to be Hard Wired.
- Hopper-fed 600 baseball or 400 softball capacity
- Heavy-duty arm and hand system
- Easily converted from baseball to softball
- Built-in low voltage remote control
- Hold-down clips for permanent installation
- Lockable arm guard cover
The top of the line hopper-fed machine that has these added benefits:
- Extra reinforcements on the frame of the machine to protect against batted balls.
- Includes our Positive Feed Control which ensures good ball flow when using seamed balls.
- Remote control unit
57"Hx44"Wx59"L (610 lbs)
145cm H x 112cm W x 150cm L (277 kgs)
Depending on the time of year delivered price may vary.
Spare Parts Available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your requirements.
Watch the video below to see how the IronMike can help improve your Batting Average by learning to time yourself with a pitch. NO OTHER machine can offer you timing skills like the Iron Mike!
POA Price on application